Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I won!!!

For the 1st time in my 8 years of stay in Lear that I was able to beat Edmund, MEPZ current champion in tabletennis.  Though it was just a friendly match but for me it was a testament of how far I've gone as a table tennis player.  It was also a consolation since I just lost the semi-final round and have to wait for my opponent in the battle for 3rd place.  The one who beat me would be my everyday inspiration from now on.  I still have to beat him in a match.  It was not long ago that many of the top players here wouldn't play with me because I'm not good/competitive enough.  Hope I won't be satisfied with this achievement and would try my best to learn everyday.



BTW, I was  using a PAN ASIA Butterfly hobby bat.  It was not a very high end paddle but works well for me than the customized ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment