Sunday, December 1, 2013

Windows XP

Yes, this is what this so called hill is called... Windows XP.
It was named, I guess, because of this fantastic view that looks the same as the famous Windows desktop wallpaper.

from reidiscovery.com


It was my son's first night in a tent and on top of a hill.  I was another first for him and a memorable one (mostly not the good one's though) so I need to get back here soon and reach Mt. Lanaya's peak. 
Here's Zyle playing with the headlamp while we're preparing our dinner


see these grasses, Zyle opted to delay answering the call-of-nature because of those tiny spikes
so the Lumboy tree was the best option. 


because my tent was designed for cold environment, I end up awake all night
I was fanning my son the whole night (not all mountains are cold, it was a prety hot night)


No comments:

Post a Comment