Thursday, June 24, 2010

My 1st Blog....

I'm not good in composing something out of nothing and I have no idea on how should i start...

How about the reason why i choose to name my blogname as "goat-on-the-run"?

"Goat"
I got into the idea of raising goats when I just graduated from college and fell in love with it. I lost so many..(time, money, etc..).. forcing myself and the situation to succeed but it never did. I guess i shall pursue that dream later in my life. Now that i'm back in reality, i still wish of becoming a successful farmer soon. Enough of those sad experiences ....
(Me with other Members of Cebu Goat Raisers Association)
"on the Run"
I once joined a fun run activity in my hometown, thinking that its just a "piece o' cake" (no practice or anything). Obviously, i was second....................
the second person to ride the waiting cab for those runners who could not complete the race...
That was the 1st and the last time (hopefully) i see myself finishing a race.


(Run 4 Q 16.17 KM/1:37:34)
Now, I have already completed a half-marathon and with constant practice, i am beating my previous personal records.

I love goats and i love running.... I'm a "GOAT "lover"-On-The-Run".

2 comments:

  1. weee.. nice concept for a blog.. may unta dili ko ma-first nga ipasakay sa cab inig energizer fun run.. hahahah. follow my blog gwapo.. iamkarlota.blogspot.com.. weee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salamat lotte.

    sorry karon pa ko kbasa imo comment, so hapi jud ka kay mana man ang race then wala ka gi.pickup. :-)

    will surely follow ur blogs.

    See you in the next race.

    ReplyDelete